Rutland and Leicestershire have good schools and many dedicated teachers.
Getting the education of youngsters right is crucial for our local community, which is why Alan is working hard to ensure a good deal for our schools.
From post 16 education in Rutland to the closure of King Edward VII school in Melton, it is an emotive subject that people are passionate about.
- March 24, 2016 Alan opens school car park
- February 15, 2016 Alan welcomes Catmose College students to Parliament
- December 1, 2015 Alan speaks to A Level Politics Conference
- December 1, 2015 Alan welcomes fair school funding breakthrough
- July 13, 2015 Alan encourages students to enter video competition on designing a democratic system